20071206

Gyptianの「Serious times」


ホントにヤバイ。心にグッとくる。
このリズム「ナイヤビンギ」がそうさせてるんかな?
歌詞もグググッときます。ホンマ泣ける。

Gyptianも男前やしね。


○ナイヤビンギ
ナイヤビンギ(Nyahbinghi)とは、ラスタファリアンの宗教的な集会、またはその集会で演奏される音楽のこと。円陣を組んで一晩中ガンジャを吸う、太鼓を叩いて歌う、話し合うなどする。ラスタファリアン同士の交流の場。(Wikipediaより)



ちなみに、このケテ(kette)と言う太鼓を鳴らしながら歌うそうです。

Serious Times

Chorus:
So I say
These are some serious times
All I can see around natty is violence and crime
Full time for Rass(Rasta) to centralize, socialize and realize
To let the sun shine throughout everyday
Let the moon shine through the peaceful night
This is seven time rise, seven times fall
But I don't really believe in those falling things at all
Cos life continues as it goes if you really want to know the truth half the truth hasn't been told
No no no no no

(Repeat)

To some time you think  peace in every thing
It could be the first sing of destruction
See you wake up this morning,  you better give thanks you don't know if you're gonna live to see tomorrow
Life is  much more precious than gold
Yea yea, and if the truth hasn't been told

So I say these are some serious times
All I can see round natty is violence and crime
Full time for Rass to centralize, socialize and realize

See all the corner, watch how you a hang out upon the corner
A straight drive by me see gwann upon the corner
On the corner, the youths them really nah hold no water
A stray them go stray and left the border
Cos a domino them say them gone, now they can play
And a car come in and  shots start to spray
Only innocent life can get taken away

Chorus

To some time I think peace in everything
It could be the first sing of destruction
Say I wake up this morning, for that I give thanks you don't know if you're gonna live to see tomorrow
Life is much more precious than gold
Yea yea, and if the truth hasn't been told

※Repeat

何度でも何度でも立ち上がる 落ちっぱなしなんてことはない
人生は続いていくのだから 本当に知りたい真実が語られることがなくても

毎朝起きて生きている事に感謝をする 明日もいきているかどうかなんて分からない
人生は「金」よりも価値のあるものだから

もし真実が語られなくても
僕は歌う
このシリアスな時代
まわりを見渡せば暴力や犯罪だらけ
今こそラスタがひとつになる時なんだ



0 件のコメント:

※お問合せ
pork.picnic@gmail.com